Sunday, October 16, 2011

Vogue 8634 - A Best Pattern of 2010 - I just had to make it!

Front View



Back View



On my way to work






Pattern Description:


MISSES' TOP: Close-fitting, pullover tops A, B, C, in two lengths, have collar and stitched hems. A: short sleeves. B: three-quarter length sleeves. C: long sleeves

Pattern Sizing:

Combinations: Y(XS-S-M), Z(L-XL)

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?

Yes, it did.

Were the instructions easy to follow?

Very easy; simple and quick to sew.

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?

I really like this pattern; the only thing I did no do that was in the instructions was to top stitch across the front.

Fabric Used:

A poylester/Rayon Jersey Knit purchased at Fabric.com.

Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:

None.

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?

I plan to make this in a couple of solids. I think that it is a perfect top to wear with separate pieces and under a suit.

Conclusion:

A simple and quick sew; fits well and a great pattern if you are in need of tops to fill in your wardrobe.





2 comments:

  1. Nice top, I like the colors & great fit. I have this pattren, this inspires me to get it made up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute top! Love the print and cowl neck!!! I'm going to have to give this pattern a try:)

    ReplyDelete