Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Pattern Reviews - Kwik Sew 3779


Swimsuit Front



Swimsuit Back

Pattern Description: KWIK SEW 3779


Swimsuit (View B) has a V-neckline, lined upper front with gathers at sides, center seam and bust.

Pattern Sizing:

Misses XS-S-M-L-LX; I made size M.

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?

The finished swimsuit look exactly like the photo on the pattern envelop.

Were the instructions easy to follow?

I found the instructions easy to follow; they went step by step.

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?

I especially like the simple instructions and the illustrations given in the pattern directions.

Fabric Used:

I used a swimsuit Spandex Lycra purchased at Hancock Fabrics.

Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:

I did not have to make any alterations or design changes.

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?

I just purchsed another yard with a different design to make another swimsuit. I am trying to decide between View A or B.

Conclusion:

This was my first attempt at making a swimsuit. This pattern gave me confidence...I will never purchase another ready-made swimsuit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment